What information do we collect
Your personal data we collect may include:
• Name, surname, other names
• Contact information, including e-mail addresses, fax and phone numbers.
• Demographic data, such as address, preferences and interests.
• Any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or their proposals.
How do we use your personal information
We use this information to examine your needs and provide you with the best service; for this purpose:
• We record the obtained information into our internal database;
• We may use this information in order to improve the quality of rendered services.
• We may periodically send you e-mail messages advertising new products, special offers or any other information which, by our opinion, you may find interesting. In doing so, we use the e-mail address you provided for us.
• We can also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can communicate with you by means of e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
We strive to ensure that your information has been stored in a maximum security. In order to prevent unauthorized access, we have introduced the use of appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide.
Cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard disk. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie allows you to analyze traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to authenticate you. Web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• We use traffic log cookie to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to
analyze data about web traffic and improve our website in order to adapt it to the needs of the clients. We use this information only for the purposes of statistical analysis and then the data are removed from system.
• In general, cookie helps us to provide you with a more workable site, allowing us to keep track of which pages you find useful and which you don’t. Cookie in no way gives us access to either your computer or any information about you except that data which you yourself provide to us.
• You can accept or reject the cookie. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies. This may impede you to take full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Sites
Management of your personal information
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Each time when you are asked to fill out the form on the website, please indicate that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have already allowed us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time and inform us about it by means of the e-mail: • We will not sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties without your permission, but within the legal requirements we may be obliged to disclose personal data to the state authorities or third parties in accordance with summons or other legal procedures.
If you believe that any information we provide to you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible by the e-mail: or by any other contact tools whichever available on our website. We will promptly make changes to the information that proves to be incorrect.