The 111.55ft /34m Custom motor yacht “Camellia” was built in 1962 by A&P Group and last refitted in 2012.
This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Frederick R Parker.
Previously named Camellia II Her exterior is styled by the Frederick R Parker team who are also responsible for the entire engineering package.
Camellia's interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms, including 2 master suites, and 2 twin cabins.
She is also capable of carrying up to 7 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Camellia's impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
She features an ultra-modern stabilization system to reduce roll motion effect and ensure the ultimate comfort throughout your charter vacation.
With a cruising speed of 10 knots, a maximum speed of 12 knots and a range of 4000nm from her 29500litre fuel tanks, she is the perfect combination of performance and luxury.
- Totally Re-Built in 2004
- Saloon on upper deck
- Modern stabilization system
- Very low fuel consumption
- Stylish Classic wooden tender
- Experienced Captain & Crew
- Special rates for a charter of 10days+
- Special rates for Companies & Special Occasions
- Full electronic equipment which includes satellite communications and latest navigation equipment.
- Air conditioning throughout
- Bowthruster 60 hp
- Water maker
- Fin stabilizers
- 2 Electro-hydraulic cranes of 1500kg lifting capacity.
- 1 Electro-hydraulic crane of 800kg lifting capacity.
- Gangway at the aft
- Hydraulic boarding pasarelles on either side
TENDERS AND WATER TOYS
- 1 x 2 seat Jet-Ski
- Scuba Diving Equipment
- Wake Board
- Towable Toys
- Snorkelling Equipment
Low Season: €65,000 per week + V.A.T. + expenses
High Season: €85,000 per week + V.A.T. + expenses